IES - Integrating the Energy System
Find further Information about the Connectathon Energy here!
Symposium on Interoperability on the 30th of January
starting at 10:00 am
Session on strategic aspects of interoperability
Learn about the importance of interoperability in general and for the Energy sector in Europe, and hear about an existing realisation from the eHealth area.
- Keynote to the vision of digitalisation, Alexander Markowetz, Chief Visionary Digitalisation
- Activities on the European SET-Plan, Marc van Stiphout, DG Energy
- ETIP SNET position on digitalisation, Maher Chebbo, Vize-Chair ETIP SNET
- Implementation Plan SET-Plan Action 4, Michael Hübner, Co-Chair Member States Working Group
- Best practise example from healthcare sector, Günter Rauchegger, MD ELGA
- IES offers a full range process chain for interoperability, Angela Berger, MD IES
starting at 2:00 pm
Session on practical views to interoperability
Experience and find out what IES is all about
- What is a Connectathon?, Stefan Sauermann, Key Researcher Interoperability and Standards
- VHPready at Connectathon Energy: reasons and targets, Klaus Dieter Walter, VHPready
- Impact on Architectures, Business models and roles of Actors, Natalie Samovich Enercoutim/ AIOTI
- Visit the Connectathon Test Floor
starting at 4:00 pm
Kick-off IES Europe (SET-Plan Action 4 A4-IA0-5 Activity for Interoperability)
Official Kick-off for the SET-Plan Activity to start an initiative for IES Europe. Invitation to all interested countries in Europe to be part of IES Europe.
- Become part of the IES Europe Community
- Bring the IES Initiative to your regional energy community
28. - 01.2019 Connectathon Energy - Test Floor
Developers and vendors of smart grid components and systems can participate at the Test Floor
(bring your own prototype/application/product).
See the profiles for exchanging schedules and measurement values between operators and controllers specified with the IEC 61850 and IEC 60870 at www.iesaustria.at
- Join our Webcalls / Telcos with our experts (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) to get more information
29.01.2019 Workshop day, starting at 10:00 am
Offers for interested stakeholders to develop new integration profiles (bring your own use case )
- Overview IES-Methodology
- Concept from Use Case to Integration profile and inteoperablity testing
- Vision IES Europe
- Presentation of participants of their issues (Vicinity2020, AIOTI, VHPready, TU WIEN )
- visit of the Connectathon Test Floor
- the structure of a Technical Framework
- from Technical Framework to the test case
- get started, Q&A
Integrating the Energy System
Integrating the Energy System (IES) implements
- a vendor-neutral method
- based on the standardised Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) methodology
- to achieve interoperability of ICT-systems in smart energy systems.
In a cooperative process, vendors and users specify the normative use of existing IT standards for interfaces and communication protocols, e.g. IEC 61850, to address well-defined use cases illustrating real-world interoperability issues.
|CAT Energy 2019|
|Join our initiative!|