CALL TO JOIN ETIP SNET WORKING GROUP ON INNOVATION IMPLEMENTATION IN THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
Are you an Expert in Innovation implementation in the business environment? Do you want to contribute towards the goals of a clean European energy transition as outlined in the ETIP SNET Vision 2050?
ETIP SNET is looking to form a core group of energy specialists interested to work on horizontal issues in support of the rest of the activities of ETIP SNET. More specifically, the experts would join ETIP SNET Work Group 5 with the prime objective of:
- Building homogeneity in the analysis of projects, work done, and lessons learned so as to ascertain common tools and methods in making the approach universal, comparable and trustworthy;
- Create a common platform for analyzing developments in technologies, judging results, qualifying and quantifying progress made with technologies, systems and solutions;
- Using established methodologies to judge system needs in the energy transition capable of identifying tangible needs for building on progress made and give feedback to the other WGs for populating their R&I needs in the years ahead;
- Work closely with BRIDGE to identify the economic, social, technical, legal, etc. barriers which may slow down business model deployment of projects (impacting scaling, replication, deployment of results achieved) and work with BRIDGE and other services of the Commission for overcoming them;
- Work for strengthening the innovation objectives of projects to enhance solutions that will maximize the benefits (evolution of the industry with a stronger presence in the world economy, improve efficiencies in all spheres of the economy, enrich the options of end users in managing their energy needs, strengthen the solutions that lead to a carbon free economy etc) that EU achieves through R&I activities in the area of Energy.
Knowledge and Skills that are needed for the core group of experts to be able to deliver the above objectives:
- Longstanding professional experience in the energy sector.
- Experience/Awareness in/of research and innovation field.
- Skills and knowledge required in: engineering, data management and/or marketing.
- Strong understanding of system needs to build up progress on energy transition plans.
- Ability and interest to identify, detail and make a comprehensive assessment of the impact of energy projects (technologies, services, etc.) to support replicability and scalability.
- Ability to present to the other experts the key benefits and/or maximization potentials of projects (See point 5 above).
- Dynamic and team minded.
- Limited travels are necessary to support projects and hence, if possible are welcomed. Please indicate.
If interested, please send back the following application form, indicating the WG you are willing to apply for (WG5) and showing how you meet the criteria above, send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 April midnight CET.